I have a site for which I have paypal integration done, it was quickly done by my programmer. He's busy now with other things and we need to do a couple of things more with paypal integration.
Paypal business accounts have the possibility now in Europe of
1. Allowing payment with paypal email accounts, typical thing. This we have done
2. Paying with credit card when users don't have a paypal account
3. Paying with wire bank transfers in Spain, so that people transfer their money to our bank account, from their bank accounts I think.
We need to implement number 2 and 3. We need to do this:
1. We need to create a personalized page (we have the design, just need the code) to allow users to enter their credit card details, address, etc, and then submit payment to paypal. Does paying with credit card and personalized page requires a SSL certificate? If so, please let me know
2. Paying with wire bank transfer. I looked for more info on this on paypal, but coudln't find it, but they sent me an email.
This is what we need to do. I need to see sample of these integrations you've done. This shouldn't be a complex thing if you've done this before. Remember we already integrateed the payment with paypal emails, but we need to show user three options of payment:
1. Paypal email account
2. Paying with credit card
3. Bank wire transfer
Can you show me samples of this if you've done this?
If you send me a PM, please be ready to answer these questions and how you'd proceed.
You'd do the code helping my coder to integrate it, he just is concentrated on other important things, so I need someone else to do this and then coordinate with him on this matter.
Looking forward to your PM.