**Yes, this is a re-listing, due to our previous programmer not accepting the job**
We have an existing job board site, [url removed, login to view]
The site is in PHP, MySQL.
There are a few fixes and edits/ changes that we require to the script/ site.
The changes should be simple enough.
As you can see from our ratings, we are a serious and professional webmaster.
A summary of the changes we require:
1. The search function is not showing all jobs that have been posted. As well, the Administrators panel is not displaying all jobs – from where we can edit and delete posted jobs
2. A small edit to the registering function: needs to retain the entered details even if the username is already taken – a screen tells the user this
3. Fix some typing errors, and change the names of some buttons
4. Change the contents of a drop-down box
5. Arrange the contents of a drop-down box by alphabetical order
6. The contents of some pages are not being correctly displayed – part of the job search results page
7. Remove some pages, and change the way in which job seekers apply for jobs. Now only requires 3 simple steps. We need to capture these details, and put them into existing database/ page
8. Change the size and location of where users company logos
9. Delete a button that appears on some pages
10. Change a couple of meta tags
11. Upload a new format of our frontpage, and link all the existing functionalities
Please PMB if you have any questions.