These are simple projects for someone experienced with PHP who is resourceful and is a good problem solver.
1) Set up popup script for a WordPress blog, using this popup [url removed, login to view]
(we'll provide blog example and URL)
2) Testing taking a Flash player ([url removed, login to view]) and trying to see if you can get it to work with a PHP script of mine. The objective is to have the swf location protected so that it cannot be bookmarked. Ideally the setup works like this:
- user requests PHP file
- PHP file loads Flash player
- Flash player knows where to get the file to play--not using the XML option since this file could be downloaded
The problem I once encountered was that the PHP file can't handle a flash player than needs variables passed to it in the URL. I may need to have someone modify the Flash player, but I won't know this until someone tests the script and player.
3) Simple script to cookie someone.
Should work like this:
- User visits Site A
- Site A cookies user for Site B
- User decides to remove affiliate id from link to site B and goes to Site B
- Site B sees the cookie set by Site A
+ Before you bid, please use PMB with questions
+ We cannot accept any bid without your PMB contact first
+ Please save both of us time-We will only consider you for this project if you already have feedback
+ No generic posts-we are looking for someone we can develop a longer-term relationship
+ Compressed files should be in the GZ format
+ Payment upon satisfactory completion