I need to setup a dedicated server and migrate few websites.
Processor Pentium D 945 [url removed, login to view] 2x 2MB
Ram 1024MB Ram
Hard Drive 2x Seagate 320GB 16MB Cache (2-drive max)
RAID RAID-1 or RAID-0
Bandwidth 2,500GB of Bandwidth
IP Addresses 10 Included
Operating System Linux (CentOS)
Control Panel cPanel control panel.
Server Comes preinstalled with CentOS, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Cpanel, Webmin, etc…
I need an experienced Linux Administrator or professional to do the following:
1. Configure the server and cPanel settings
2. Do a security audit and install firewall, brute force detection program, anti-dos scripts, rootkit hunter, secure apache, php and mysql.
3. Optimize apache, php and MySQL services.
4. Migrate my websites from current shared accounts to the dedicated server seamlessly. There are about eight testing sites (empty database, no data) and 3 live sites. Only on of the sites has an active database. Specific server settings will be provided for two of the sites.
5. Setup backup systems/process, load balancing, redirects, and/or fail over mechanisms.
6. Install third party modules… Eg. Zend Optimizer, etc… (Instructions will be provided)
7. Educate me on everything you did.
8. Provide support for the first 30 days, in case of any issues.
9. Install the following libraries for my music site:
FFmpeg ([url removed, login to view])
FFmpeg-PHP ([url removed, login to view])
Mplayer + Mencoder ([url removed, login to view])
flv2tool ([url removed, login to view])
Libogg + Libvorbis ([url removed, login to view])
LAME MP3 Encoder ([url removed, login to view])
The ideal bidder must be an experienced professional and available online everyday during the project. You must also be able to provide any free goodies, and make logical suggestions. This should be an easy job for a Certified System Administrator.