Ok, let me give you the scope of the project. What I need is a program that would use vbulletin's user database, other than that it is an independent program.
Here's the break down of features expected
1. Front end interface design
a) Display current available matches
- example can be seen on [url removed, login to view]'s main index page.
- it will be a simplified version with only dates and time of each matches, team vs team names, and Asianhandicap (including home and away odds and also without Fixed odds).
- team vs team will be clickable incase we would like to link it to our match preview page for that particular match.
- beside each team names there will be a percentage shown, e.g what's the percentage of participants selecting Team A and what's the percentage for Team B. This percentage is updated whenever another participant select that team.
e.g: [url removed, login to view]
b) User login
- they will be able to see matches being offered on that day (if there's any) and they will be able to select a maximum of 5 matches per day as their picks, there's is no minimum picks.
- users are required to alocate points for their picks, from 10pts to 6pts. 10pts being their confident picks and so on. They would NOT be able to alocate the SAME points on another match for that day, should they choose two matches with same points the script will give them an error and ask them to change it.
- on the top part of the welcome page, user will be able to see his current total points as well as his current ranking for his respective division.
c) User option
- users are able to see their history of picks.
- history are arranged according to match dates, upon clicking on a match date the script will display his previous picks and total points gained on that day.
2. Viewer interface design
- viewers are able to browse the current ranking for each divisions from a menu bar.
- viewers are able to select a participant's nick on the ranking page, upon clicking it viewers are able to see the participant's current picks (for that day) as well as participant's previous 30 picks (from history).
- example of a user's info can be found here [url removed, login to view]
- viewers are able to see weekly overall best/top 30 performers. It is a simplified ranking that shows only the ranking, the user's nick (clickable), and % yield. The % yield is obtained by "Total points gained"/"Total number of picks" for that particular week.
- viewers are able to see the seasonal overall best/top 30 performers. It is a simplified ranking that shows only the ranking, the user's nick (clickable), and % yield. The % yield is obtained by "Total points gained"/"Total number of picks" for the current season.
- viewers able to see past season ranking of each divisions (usually each season will take around 4 months to end)
3. Admin interface design
- Able to ADD/Delete/Ban/Suspend/Modify User
- Able to mass send emails to all users or specific users
- Admin will be able to add matches during match day.
- Admin will be able to close matches during match day (when match is kicking off).
- Admin will be able to modify or delete any match opened incase of mistakes.
- Admin will be able to enter the result after match has ended. After result is entered, the ranking will reflect the changes.
- Admin will be able to modify a result incase of mistakes, any modification done will reflect on the ranking.
- Admin will be able to end a season (records will be kept in database and final ranking of each divisions will be displayed upon clicking on a link on the main page)
- Admin will be able to begin a new season (All users added will begin fresh)
The format of rankings and asianhandicap points calculation will be provided once the project is accepted. The duration to complete the project is 1 month, then we will begin to beta test the script for errors or minor improvement if necessary. Full payment will be in escrow, and will only be made once the project is done.