Đang Thực Hiện

165576 website creation/ script insta


Its quiet time, this time of the year and I would like to try something to pass time

I want 5 sites integrated with [url removed, login to view]

I will Pay for the rights.

I will want you create everything upload everything and optimise my adsense (google)

You will have to recommend a cheap hosting company for 5 domains (sites)

Its simple for the people who understand it, I dont have the time on my hands. So I want a finished product

I will escrow 20% of the money once the first site is finished I will escrow the remainder 80%

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, PHP, Thiết lập Bản thảo

Xem nhiều hơn: who would create website cheap, website creation com, website creation cheap, google sites script, create a website cheap, company of website creation, simple site website creation, escrow com for domains, create website cheap, cheap domains, optimise website, cheap hosting, quiet, simple website google adsense, php simple product script, adsense creation site, simple product php script, script finished, cheap website script, want money google adsense, adsense simple website, simple website adsense, com website google adsense pay, try script, php script escrow

Về Bên Thuê:
( 19 nhận xét ) newcastle, United Kingdom

ID dự án: #1911767