The website we are building must have the following features:
Our admin section:
- add/delete/suspend users accounts
- change price/prices throughout the website for the different services we will be charging/feature prices such as "bold title", "feature project", "Include thumb image" and so on.
- add/remove listings/projects/messages ect.
- change users info. All personal info such as name, address user and password ect.
- we should be able to view all of our members info even the date they signed up. and how many projects they have listed, there feedback and so on.
- add/remove or edit users feedback ratings.
- we need a spot that tells us how many postings we have in each different category (websites for sale, domain names for sale, projects ect.)
- also number of members we have.
In our customers admin section:
- They should be able to list a project/website for sale/domain name for sale, from within their members section.
- leave feedback for other users once the transaction is completed or once the project has ended.
- a project/website for sale/domain name for sale or webmaster "watching section"
- A spot they can view ALL the past transactions they have done
- add/delete things from the watching section.
- We need a spot where our members can use there paypal account to transfer money into there account on our website. this payment will go to our paypal account and show that the user now has a credit to either use to pay for posting projects or sending to another member using the members user name. (just like how [url removed, login to view] works). Users don't have to send money to their account on our website to pay for postings they can do the transaction through paypal to our account and the amount due shown on our website in there members section will show $[url removed, login to view] amount due.
- The seller can choose to have a set price for the item or to list it as an auction. Another option he can have on the listing is a "best offer" a buyer can give him which will be sent to his members section private message board for that item/project.
- an affiliate ID they can have to advertise our website. (a [url removed, login to view] or something) When they use this and someone signs up to our website and they list a project to sell then the member who got this seller to sign up will receive lets say $[url removed, login to view] in their account each time that they can either use to list items or request to have transferred to their paypal account. An email is then sent to us that says that user wishes to withdraw funds then either me or George will transfer that to them if we feel they qualify or something.
Pages we need on our website:
- We want tabs at the top of our main page/all pages that gives users the chance to browse "websites for sale", "Domain names", "looking for a programmer", "items for sale", "real estate" , ect.
- each page needs its own search results when they type in something they want to search for. or choose to search ALL listing with a check of a box or something.
- We want a section on our website where a user can make a portfolio in there members section and then submit that portfolio to a page that can be viewed by visitors on our website. This page must display the users name, a link to the users portfolio, years they have been doing business, what type of services they specialize in. (web design, PHP programming, Marketing, Script installer ect.) and also a link to view all the items/projects/domain names for sale that they are selling on our website.
- We want our projects/domain names/websites for sale and so on to have a spot on each where users can post private messages to the seller to ask questions about this item for sale. When a message is posted for the seller we want a warning "you have mail" or something when the user logs in or on the top of the members section (members page when they login) that says when a message is posted for them. When they click on a link in there section that says "selling" they can then see all the things they are selling and beside the listing they have we want it to show that they need to look at that project. (kind of like eBay but with a twist. on eBay you can only see the projects in your selling section. that's how we want it, but we want it to show there is a new message for what ever project just by looking at this page with the listings they have for sale.)
- We want our search results to come back the same way eBay's looks when you search an item. (description with 2 lines/thumb picture (if they paid for it), # of bids or asking price, Date added, and if its an auction the day the auction ends.
- Also a feature to view last 3 months completed. (just like on eBay, and also like eBay you have to be logged in)
- auctions can have a buy now, bid now and make an offer option. just like on eBay.
- we need to have an option on our search page that gives visitors the choice to view all listings ending soonest, newest added, high/low. Also we need to make an option that allows visitors to sort the listings out if they are a bidding listing, buy now listing and so on.
* When a project/website/domain name ect. is purchased by a buyer then that project/website/domain name ect. is then frozen and the buyer needs to send the seller a deposit to our escrow account and an email is sent to the sellers email address and members section that says they have sold something. The buyer has 30 minutes to send the deposit or the project is unfrozen can then accept another buyer. The guy who had 30 minutes to pay can try buying it again if no one else has jumped in and bought and sent the seller a deposit. If the seller does send the deposit then the project is closed and the buyer and seller now has to finish the transaction. If for some reason the 2 people do not wish to complete the transaction together then they must both have to email me or George and have us figure out what will happen then.
* People can browse our website but if they want to buy something, sell something, or send a private message then they either need to sign up with an account or login to their account.
* a project can not be listed on our website without first being paid for. they can pay with there paypal account or the funds they have on there account, from either transferring the money from paypal or money they have made from advertising our affiliate program.
**** a lot of our ideas have come from websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], so if you are unsure what i mean or need to see some examples these sites are the best examples we could find online *****
**** you might need to sign up for a free account with [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to see how we want the members section and website to work and look like. those are some good examples of what we found that we like. *****
******* These sites below are an example of what we want and pretty much what we have in mind that things should look like.*******
- When our member comes to the site to sell something: if you choose to sell a website then all the listing option prices change for that category of listing. (instead of a listing cost $25 it might cost $45 and so on)
This is my 2nd time listing this project. The last programmer could not follow through with it and 2 other people have posted the same kind of complaint on his feedback.