I am looking for someone who already has experience with Oscommerce and knows what they are doing. The version that I have is Creloaded 6.1. It has everything integrated but I need some programming and tuning done that I don’t have time for.
Tasks (In Progress):
1) check why the package tracking contribution is not working.
2) check to see why the next and previous buttons are not displaying for split page results contribution.
3) create script to download a csv file and upload it to the database automatically -also to update the quantity in the original products table with the uploaded one.(needs to be scheduled)
4) create script to check if a csv file has "Price Drop!". If it does, to update then product price in a table with a given formula.(specials)
5) Create script to check if a csv file has "New". If it does, to display it in a report and add the item to the database much like "easy populate" contribution.(new Products)
6) create script to check which products have been ordered the most and place them as with status "featured" in the database. If no products are available, pick by random.
7) Adapt the specials infobox to fit into a new box at the bottom of the page.
8) Fix Information box not linking right because of Session Id.
The person who gets the job must !DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!. Please note that these tasks must have a presentable front-end. The front-end does not need to be detailed, just the basic info.
These are very not hard tasks and most should take little time to do.
Details will be provided to the winner.
This project needs to be completed within 10 days, sooner is better.
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $94 cho công việc này
HI, We can provide best solution for your [url removed, login to view] are expert in developing of opensources like Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our site: [url removed, login to view] thanks sandeep