To develop cutitng edge website (back-end/application) offered in SPANISH & ENGLISH that promotes the fitness installations, it's programs, products and portals.
KEEP IN MIND:
This will be an on-going developmental process, a relationship if you may, between the developer and the client to bring forth the best result possible, you will participate in the development and evolution of the project plan. The Project is to be worked out completely on paper before we can move on to implement.
GENERAL GOALS OF THE WEBSITE:
1. Attract prospective clients to the website
2. Provide Information on the membership/services of the fitness club
3. To sell memberships on-line, establish automatic recurring payments as well as fees for insufficient funds
4. Offer a password protected community portal on 3 categories:
• Business member
Where people will interact, partner-up for work-outs, share tips, have their own personal page with a calendar,
progress tracking and sign up for classes on-line.
5. Attract prospective employees
6. Post job openings on-line / apply for jobs on-line
7. CMS system applied to the both the public and the password protected areas
8. Search Engine Compliant
9. Browser compatibility:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Fire fox
• Netscape Navigator
10. Products will be sold on-line, in the near future.
Temporary page that starts accepting memberhips on-line while the rest of the items are worked on.
WE WANT SUGGESTIONS ON:
- Reliable webhosting options, preferably in Spain / Europe
- Technologies to use
- Email management for employees?
- We need to merge the on-line membership database to the memberships entered in the physical location, what is the best route for this?
WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
1. A DETAILED Project Proposal: We have developed a Project Plan to the best of our ability, we wish to have it extended, guided and detailed by you, add what we have missed, correct and suggest.
• Cost for the temporary membership page.
• Cost for the rest of the project in iterations.
2. Ennumerate what information you need to fully understand the project.
3. Information on contractual on-going support, availability and response time.
4. PORTFOLIO of sites with similarities to this one.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
• Content of the website (text)
• Template Design
Please see attcahed PDF.