I have 5 Oscommerce sites that have been worked on by several programmers and I have not been happy with any of their work or the length of time it has taken. I am looking for a well seasoned programmer that has extensive experience working with Oscommerce B2B, Database: MySQL 4.1.22-standard, PHP version: 4.4.9 (Zend: 1.3.0. I have a competetors website that I am trying to mirror my stores after and there is a lot of functionality that my store are lacking. Here is a list of what I am trying to accomplish in a very short amount of time. I may leave a few things out but this is a pretty close appoximation.
1) Currently there is one main store with 4 satellite stores that piggyback of the same database. There is admins set up on all the stores but they have limited functionality so they will all operate correctly. I need advice of what the best way to manage these stores is and if this should be changed or left like it is. Full Admins might need to be installed on every store???
2) Live chat functionality
3) The sites reskinned, new header, new footer, new menu everything needed to mirror the competors Oscommerce site.
4) The ability to easily alter pricing on all the products based on percentage or without the need to go into each and every product. I would like this functionality built into the admin area.
5) After the work is completed I want to be shown how to go in and change photos and text on my own.
6) I need a way to enter all the meta information on my products without going into every product (Meta name, description and keywords) I want this in the admin area also.
7) I want the invoice and packing slips redesigned with my logo, ability to add coupon codes, more detailed information about the products, tracking info, etc. I want very professional looking invoices and packing slips.
8) I need the sites looked through to be sure they are otimized correctly for the search engines.
9) Currently the PayPal buttons on the checkout page do not work they need to be fixed.
10) The checkout screens for each site need to customized so that it reflects the logo for that site. Currently it reflects the logo for main site on all the stores.
11) There are certain store features that are built into the B2B platform that we do not know how to use such as Frooge that we need help using.
12) The ability to add tracking information on the customer order update screen. This will be available based on the carrier type seleted i.e. UPS, USPS, DHL, etc.
13) When a customer goes to a product I want them to be able to get a shiiping quote from UPS or USPS right there on that page.
In short I'm wanting these sites to be as user friendly as they can be to potential customers and offer all the latest bells and whistles that are avaible to date. If you feel there is a better way to accoplish what I am trying to do then advice is what I am looking for also. I want my stores to be top performers and I am looking for the person who has the skills and abilites to take us there. I also want as much functionality built in to the admin area as possible so we can manage the stores more easily on our own, this is absolutely imperitive!
Please feel free to call me or email with any questions, Thanks!
seven-two-seven-seven-two-three-two-four-three-two or support at The Janitors Choice dot com
I would prefer someone in the Tampa Bay area as I like to meet the people I'm dealing with.
Được trao cho:
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1023 cho công việc này
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce . Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj