We are looking for a SEO Report script that can:
- Get data from a submitted form on a website
- Send that data to a) a database b) to an autoresponder(aweber)
- Once in the database a cron job runs a script x time/hour/day... this script will perform a variety of task:
1. Parses the domain URL index page and it calculate the keyword density it also compares the title and metatags with competitors based on some pre-defined keywords.
2. Check the back links of the domain URL
3. URL position on Google based on their chosen keywords along with the top 10 results.
4. And some other stuff...
- From the above script (cronjob) the data would be submitted back to the database and generates a SEO report that can be viewed as a web page or either downloaded as a csv, excel file...
- We would like to be able to view these reports via a web page. The list of jobs will be able to be sorted by time/date/alphabetic/url(domain)/Client name/First name/Last name
To Note: We have a google API and a [url removed, login to view] API