I need a step-by-step filter giving the customers the opportunity to select different options in each step to get the product fitting their needs best in the final step. It should look like the product is configured during the steps, but actually it just shows the products filtered to the options they have selected.
Story: I (user) can configure products according to my needs.
* the plugin should not be a configurator, but a filter for products
* the plugin can be installed for JTL Shop 3
* screens will be shared via Dropbox
* the user can configure the product in a small amount of steps
* the user can configure the product by clicking on images showing the options
* the product shown in the final step is the product filtered through the previous steps
* the product can be selected and bought via the JTL-shop
* the user can select previous steps in this filter by clicking on breadcrumbs
* options can be changed when going steps back (e.g. by clicking on breadcrumbs) but other options are not affected by changes
Screenshots are shared via Dropbox, communication will be via Skype.
If additional information is needed, please contact me via PM.