I'm looking for someone that could integrate Moodle and Sakai (The two open source Course and Learning Management Systems) to the Kaltura video player ([url removed, login to view]) including the skin designed.
- The three environment are independently created and working
- The three environments are Sakai 2.6.3 ([url removed, login to view])
Moodle ([url removed, login to view])
Kaltura CE ([url removed, login to view])
- Already tested by connecting Moodle as well as Sakai to the hosted version of Kaltura video server (Check by going to [url removed, login to view] to read more about it)
- Already tested by connecting to Sakai to the hosted environment.
- Customize the skin on Kaltura so it synchronizes with the skin of Moodle and Sakai
- The skin should look the same in every browser: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox 3/4, Opera 10/11, Safari 4/5 and Chrome 10/11.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's 'Worker Legal Agreement'.
The environment should work the same in every browser:
- IE7, IE8, IE9
- Firefox 3/4
- Opera 10/11
- Safari 4/5
- Chrome 10/11