A client of ours recently moved from a hacked up copy of Concrete5 with e-commerce extension to OpenCart. In the process, the lost the ability to use their "ezpay" feature. This feature allowed new customers to be able pay for orders that total greater than $50 in 3 equal, automated, monthly payments. It used the [url removed, login to view] Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) function- which is not supported by any existing OpenCart [url removed, login to view] plugins that we could find.
We can provide:
- Documentation on ARB, located here: [url removed, login to view]
- PHP source code to the previous implementation of ARB (totally functional, just not adapted to OpenCart). It's quite simple.
What is needed:
- A well-formatted OpenCart plugin (ideally, using vqMod).
- The ability to activate/manage as an OpenCart payment extension.
- The ability to show this payment option on the site's order form with full functionality
- The feature should only be available on orders totaling more than $50 (before shipping costs).
- The payments should be deducted in 3 equal payments (including shipping costs)
- No web interface is needed beyond the aforementioned features.
- Assistance with implementation (assuming troubleshooting is needed during installation)
- The client would like to keep the rights to this extension
- We need this project completed before the end of the week.