I want to find out the possibility of someone being able to take stats from an online gambling website.
- To understand what I mean you need to go to Bet365 and look up 'in-play' soccer. Click on a game and it will take you to the match screen.
- On the right hand side there will be a graphic of the pitch with hopefully some statistics of the game being played. (They dont always have the stats, so if you dont see it you need to click on another game)
- You will see"
Shots on Target
Shots off target
- What I want to find out is if there is a way to pull that particular data off and compile it into a program which analyses every soccer game in-play at any given time.
- The program would have some pre-defined criteria which would say something like 'Team A is has 50% more shots/dangerous attacks etc than Team B and is losing the match'. This would enable me to identify games to bet on where the outcome is better predicted.
- The software/program would however store most if not all of the data from these games and store the outcomes in a database so that patterns could be observed.
Thats basically it, I'd like to see what someone can suggest for this. If you have any questions, please ask.
Please see the attached document so you can see exactly what i am looking for