We are looking for someone with the necessary skills to configure InstallAware for installation of our management software in Windows XP with SP2, Vista, and Windows 7 32bit and 64bit environments. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience writing scripts using Install Aware, particularly with scripts that download components during the installation process.
In this project we need someone to review and edit our scripts such that:
1. The users’ pc is checked for OS bit
2. The user’s pc is checked for a presence of SP2 & SP3, if 32bit, and if not found prompts user to download and install before proceeding.
3. The user’s pc is checked for .Net 4.0 and if not installs, pulls off the web and installs 32 or 64 bit respectively.
4. The user’s pc is checked for installation of Microsoft SQL or SQL express, 32 or 64 bit respectively, if not found, MS SQL Express 2005 in 32 or 64 bit mode respectively is installed from the web,
5. Then our application installation continues through to completion.
This is a 5-10 hour job.