I require an indicator with the following capabilities:-
1. Ability to enter in the MQL code editor an unlimited numbers of "if" statements that each result in a numerical value.
if(Close[i] >= Open[i]) && (High[i]<=High[i+1]) ind1 = 10;
if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "XYZIndicator", 3, 34, 6, 2, 0, i+1) ind2 = 30;
(examples are probably not the correct syntax but you get the idea)
2. The code then adds up the results of all the statements as a total and displays the result in 2 ways.
3. Display 1 = As numbers on the chart showing the current value changing live for the current bar and the final value
for the last bar. Ability to choose screen location, font & font size.
4. Display 2 - Sub window histogram showing the final value for each closed bar and the latest value for the current bar. User can specify how many bars of history to calculate and display.
5. Display 1 & 2 are coloured based on the numerical value specified by the user.
6. Value A = "20"
7. Colour if total is greater or equal to value A = "Green"
8. Value B = "-20"
9. Colour if total is less than or equal to value B = "Red"
10. Colour if less than value A AND greater than value B = "Orange"
13. Pop up window = true / false (long / short message)
14. Sound = true / false
15. Sound file = [url removed, login to view]
16. Email = true / false (header / text - long / short message)
17. Trigger alert Long if value > "25" at bar close
18. Trigger alert Short if Value < "-25" at bar close
18. Must have ability to add multiple copies of the indicator to the same chart.
19. Results must be available in buffers.
Looking for fast delivery. Please only bid if you are confident you can achieve the desired outcome and can start immediately.