I am looking for someone to develop a simple call-in system based on Asterisk to record voice files according to the following flow:
1.1 User will input numeric login and password
1.2 Prompt for user to press 1 to start recording new voice blog
1.2.1 If prompt not received after X seconds, repeat 1.1.
- If after 2nd X seconds no response, wish goodbye and end call
1.2.2 If prompt received, play starting beep and start recording.
- Limit recording to X seconds. Go to 1.3
1.3 Once recording done, play following prompts:
1.3.1 To repeat message
- Message is repeated. Repeat 1.3
1.3.2 To delete message and record again
- Delete message. Repeat 1.2
1.3.3 To save message and broadcast.
- Go to 1.4
1.3.4 If no prompt received after X seconds, repeat 1.3.
- If still no response after X seconds, say no response received and message will be deleted, thank you, goodbye.
- Delete message, terminate call
1.4 Once message is accepted, store message to voice blog server in a folder based on the user login
Được trao cho:
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $504 cho công việc này
Hi, I got extensive experience with IVR development and voice call recording. It is with great interest that I am ready to do the job as posted. Thanks
Hi, I can do this without problem. Just need SSH access. My bid correspond to asterisk + freepbx installation and configuring your system. If you already have the pbx up and running you have it by $250USD