Buyer and seller negotiate online on our website without being able to contact each other outside our website until they agree on a deal. This is when we receive our commission for bringing them together.
Here are the steps:
1. Buyer inquires on our website about a product.
2. A conversation ID gets created and with it a template where they can 'chat' .
3. Seller gets notified via email, logs in to our site and gets directed to the specific conversation ID where he can respond to the inquiry.
4. Once he hits the send button, the buyer gets notified and he logs in to our website and responds online. The chat thread is visible to both of them but not public.
5. Once they agree, buyer hits the 'agree' button and both receive contact info of each other.
6. There is no money exchange on our website.
7. The system allows us to monitor the sales progress and once a sale is confirmed, we charge the seller a commission which will be done outside this system.
Check the attached screenshot image to see how it looks and flows.
This system is already in place at [url removed, login to view] but you would need an active account to see how it works.
If interested you can test an inquiry process for this property: [url removed, login to view] and we can run a test and see how it works before you commit to the project.
Please respond with details and samples of similar work you have done. Otherwise we will definitely ignore your standard 'copy and paste' message.
Need to add that we are NOT looking for a 'live chat room', it is a private messaging system on our website we are looking for.