This is an internet based consultancy service offering e-therapy. Clients pay per minute for contact with a consultant.
The site will need to handle credit card processing (dox are supplied by the vcs provider)
It does not need a shopping cart - there is just one item to be sold.
Credit card transactions themselves are not tricky - its just posting variables around - the rest of the stuff is standard CRUD (create/retrieve/update/delete) forms backed into a database.
There are three types of users: admin, consultant, and client
- display listing of clients and listing of consultants with drill down to show transaction history
- capture payment to a consultant, as well as a reversal
- capture payment from a client, as well as a reversal
- client user:
- display current account history
- top up account by making credit card purchase
- Contact a consultant (if account balance is greater than zero)
- generates an email to the consultant with the client's question in it
- Check account history for a client
- Bill client
- Reverse billing for a client
- Check own statement
- Bill client dollars.....
- appears on client statement as "date Therapist minutes amount balance"
- Pay therapist dollars
- appears on therapist statement as "date amount balance"
- Reversal of these
- appears on statement as "date ***reversal*** balance"
- use existing site template (CSS) for client frontend
- When client is logged in button appears in the "Therapists" page next to each consultant to allow the client to contact him/her.