I have a ad classified site project with below requirments.
I need to be able to easily modify the website templates and also to easily add a sigfile to all emails sent out by the system ...
Template/email modification as well as RSS feeds for each category I create are essential ...
- Can create unlimited categories and sub categories.
- Can create/modify/delete a subscriber, an advertiser, an ad.
- Can activate/deactivate the account of an advertiser after their initial registration and set the expiry date of the membership.
- Can export Excel format reports of advertisers' names and emails by a combination or any of their category, city, date of subscription. (registration fields names will be provided)
- Can export Excel format reports of subscribers' names and emails by a combination or any of their subscription information, i.e. category, age, gender, date of subscription, ...etc. (Subscription fields names will be provided).
- Can email all advertisers or some based on chosen categories.
- Can email all subscribers or some based on chosen categories.
- Can generate an HTML page with all related links of placed ads and registered advertisers within a period of time.
- An email notification to the admin upon a new advertiser's registration, a new visitor's subscription, and upon sending an ad to a friend.
Show Members Details
Add New Categories
Best 10 users based on signups
Send Newsletter to Members
The home page should display:
- An option to view ads by categories, by advertisers, and by cities.
- Categories should be listed vertically with the number of ads placed in each category.
- The newly placed ads since a period of time set by the admin.
- Featured advertisers chosen by the admin with an expiry date.
- A search section to find ads by multiple choices, category, advertiser, city, date of ads..etc.
When ads are displayed:
- The advertiser's name and logo should come on top of the ad's title.
- An option to watch all ads of the same advertiser.
When an ad is viewed in details, it should display:
- The details of the ad.
- The locations of where the ad is available with an option to view a location map of that location.
- How many times the ad has been viewed.
- An option to read about the advertiser (its description).
- An option to watch more ads of the same advertiser.
- An option to send the ad to a friend.
- An option to print the ad.
Automated member information editing.
Automated member crediting.
All artwork, logos, banners for my website
All website pages (privacy, terms, etc...) to be created