our original site is in asp. i setup oscommerce on a temp domain and eventually we will migrate temp to production after qc.
What you will be doing?
1. Import all the categories from mssql to mysql (excel will be provided)
2. Import products (about 50 to 100) into mysql
3. Implement one page checkout.
[url removed, login to view],2197
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view],3359/category/search,7760
4. Implement RMA
[url removed, login to view],1136/category,5/search,[url removed, login to view],3
5. Implement UPS worldship so label can be print from admin page. we should be able to close batch from admin site.
[url removed, login to view],2390
6. Implement One page view inventory page (will provide the look because it's already implemented in production but in asp)
7. Implement new theme so site can look very very slick
8. take out os commerce logo and stuff from the site
9. secure admin area and other pages so it's hack free
10. server access will be provided and you must work on the server.
11. Implement store of mssql orders in mysql so that old asp customers can see their orders
12. There will be few more tune-ups and mirroring from current production site.
This is an URGENT project. You must devote full time on this . Sorry NO part-timer, no first timer, no students. Need someone serious and dedicated. You must have contact number so we can communicate better.