I require a custom script installer that will install scripts on a remote domain. Basically I need an admin area (unsecured) where I can add the details of each script, such as
- the location of the source files folder outside of the public_html (/home/user/scripts/),
-configeration fields (can be a blob of a form I create in HTML),
- the final URL to display if the installation was successful.
- Any file or folders that require CHMOD
- If script has a database, if it doesn't then I need to enter finish URL that scripts will header location to.
- After the entry has been added, I then need to see the URL for that specific entry, such as:
[url removed, login to view] (want auto_increment of a larger number like 473)
The script have two components:
- NO SECURITY as will be using .htaccess and my own security protocol, session only to pass variables. Session must use random. Somthing like admin_8754687556
- need to add, edit and delete script entries.
- View installations
2) User interface
Step 1: To start the installation, a user will click on my page that has the link as generated above ([url removed, login to view]). This link will lead to a .htaccess protected directory, but I also want the script to check if the referrer is my domain else fail.
Step 1: the page will ask them to enter their domain name where they want the script installed which CANNOT be changed through the entire installation process.
Step 3: the page will ask for the the configeration information for that script and will pass the data either by $key or write to a temporary table. Either or, doesn't matter.
Step 4: the scripts will then copy the files from the source folder to a temporary folder (outside of public_html) where it will write to the configeration file that will always be [url removed, login to view] in the root of the source folder.
Step 5: the page will ask for the users FTP information. (For this ste, there needs to be a way to enter or detect the type of server the user has to determine the www folder). A drop down box for root public would probably be ok. (ie: public_html, www etc.) I will leave this part up to you.
Step 6: The scripts will then need to upload the files to the users server and insert the domain name and member name (session data I will prvide later), into a table that I can view later in the admin area for installations. (see above)
Step 7: CHMOD files or folders
Step 8: Database and cleanup
- if the script has a database it will run the file: [url removed, login to view] and delete all files from the temporary folder/remove temp table data (if method used)
- if the script DOES NOT have a database, it will header location set in the admin area.
[url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] files only. Can leave blank other than head and body tags. NO CSS, DESIGN OR USE OF EMBEDDED FONTS ANYWHERE IN THE SCRIPTS!
Payment can be either by scriptlance or paypal. Must work on MY server which is Cpanel. Need the script to be PHP 4/5 friendly, and MySQL 4/5 friendly, so full variables such as $_REQUEST/$_POST. I retain all rights to the script and programmer will be required to sign a declaration that the script will not be resold either as a freelance project or commercially.
Thanks! Please enter the word "catch" in the PBM so I know you read this whole project and please, no copy and paste portfolio's, only relevant examples. I will block users who waste my time with generic posts. Thanks :)