We need a web form which is connected to a mysql User database. The client's use/needs are rather undefined at present so we'd like to say that up-front & to be sure that whatever solution is implemented can grow with the client's organization.
It is our hope that the coder chosen will already know of a scripted solution & mysql gadget which may be implemented to fulfill our needs rather than a custom approach. Budget is small so this is likely the only way to fulfill stated requirements.
1. Here is example of form data fields at present. [url removed, login to view]
2. Would like to have ability to add new fields in the future (both to the form & database, of course).
3. Would like additional fields to be available in database which are not necessarily represented in web form. So in this case a web visitor can create basic info.. and someone with db access can populate additional fields of information manually.
4. Need a nice user database interface so that the data may be searched, edited, updated & new records created. PHPmysql is too hard for the user of this system.. A simple admin interface required.
6. Database will likely contain sensitive data therefore would like it to be accessible via https only.
7. Would be nice for admin side to have multi-user access with lost password function.
Would like to implement a proven, well-supported gadget here so that there can be some level of comfort regarding security & an active user community like any well-used script/gadget.
Thanks for your consideration. Please let me know where I may clarify or improve the project requirements.