We need a solid programmer who can fix the below for us. ONLY APPLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH DYNAMIC WEBSITES AND CONNECT IT TO THE ADMIN PANEL (see all items below)... LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL JOB TO MASTER THE BELOW. ONLY APPLY IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT...Also when can you complete it?
1. Make a normal site map like the one on [url removed, login to view]
So what kind of site map is this one (current one)? [url removed, login to view]
2. Right underneath where it says Quick Contact Form, have a link that goes to the FAQ page.
3. On the testimonials on the left side, make it connect with the admin panel so I can add testimonials easily from the admin panel.
4. The products on the admin panel has 5 products to add and edit.. Add a function in the admin panel so that all the products on the main page are included in the admin panel.
5. In the admin on the home page you have added an option saying YES or NO. How do I use this in the admin and what is the function for this. I tested and it did not seem to work. Can we take this off?
6. I want the “shop by type” and “shop by material” to show up on all pages. Currently when you select specific products the “shop by type” and “shop by material” disappears. Now it shows only gift center, 10 best sellers, and clearance items.
7. On the earrings page [url removed, login to view];categories_id=4 please read on the top right where it says “Our designer's collection of fine products come in varieties of collection to match your favorite outfit, occasion and style” I want to add a function to the admin panel so I can write information there and it will automatically add the text on the top right at that text.
8. On the Blue Nile sweepstake page [url removed, login to view] there is a checkbox to receive special offers and gift ideas from Bluenile. I want to add a check box like that under the sweepstake. I want all those that add that checkbox to also be entered automatically into the newsletter subscriber list. For those that do not check that box, please put their name in a separate list in the admin panel of the ones that participate in the sweepstake. For those that did check the box I want their names to be in the sweepstake list and the newsletter list in the admin panel.
Set up the Google analytics program on all the pages. Here is the user and password to google account.
9. When you type in [url removed, login to view] it shows a url [url removed, login to view] Can you take out the catalog and the main secondary text and only show [url removed, login to view]
10. When you click Jewelry it takes you to a page [url removed, login to view] I want to take out where it says catalog and replace it to say jewelry instead. Do the same for jemstone, ring, necklace etc…
11. On the top right hand side of the main page you can see it says “rings”, “earrings”, “pendants”. I want to add a link below that says “more rings” “more pendants”, “more earrings” etc etc..