We have a CentOS server with the following installed:
1. Wordpress MU network (with 11 sites)
2. BuddyPress and BP Courseware
3. PHP5, MYSQL
4. Red5 (fully tested and working)
We need the following installations:
1. Multi Domain mail server with web client (capable of displaying and enter Chinese and Japaneses character), heavy spam control and anti virus is needed. Simple training of how to manage the mail server is required.
2. BuddyPress default pages (Register, Activity....all six pages) and BP Courseware display using sub-site pages. That is, it won't jump back to [url removed, login to view] but [url removed, login to view] (as well as all other BP Courseware pages)
3. Change of network admin email (old email box not accessible, may need to change directly in database, rather simple)
4. Installation of VideoWhisper Video Conference Integration (using Red5 which is fully working)
5. Installation of phpmyadmin and VNC (like tightVNC)
6. Installation of openmeetings plugin and solving an error "Rendering of template [url removed, login to view] failed"
6. adjust load balancing of the whole system and suggestion of hardware upgrades as webpage serving is rather slow even only one user using the system.
7. all steps in detail documentation
A very solid wordpress know-how, CentOS admin and PHP and possibly SOAP knowledge is needed.