We have added a new Linux cPanel VPS (with PHP5 and MySQL5), to our existing VPS currently running versions 4. I need to be sure that the two VPSs will work properly together, so I need a top Linux.
Apache [url removed, login to view] (Unix), Virtuozzo, WHM 10.8.0, cPanel 10.9.0-S9966
1) Check DNS clustering to synchronize records between the two VPSs.
2) Move one nameserver to the new VPS, so NS1 is on VPS1 and NS2 is on VPS2.
3) Check that the new VPS is properly built and featured.
4) Check that the new VPS is as secure as possible.
5) Ensure that we can migrate clients from the old VPS to the new VPS later without problems.
6) Fix/reinstall ioncube loaders.
6) Report on what you have done and to what, so we have a record of it for future maintenance.
As always, server admin jobs are urgent, so we need someone today. Tomorrow is ok if you are the best there is.
The person we need for this job must be totally reliable and be highly recomended by past clients.
Ideally, we would like to select someone who we can work with on other server admin jobs in the future.