We are running a Linux Php Server with multiple scripts. The scripts were set up as subdomains and we changed them over to standard domains. Everything is fine, except one script is giving us problems.
1. old domain: [url removed, login to view]
2. new domain: [url removed, login to view]
a. Here is the message from the Script Vendor when trying to do an upgrade:
"We have taken a backup of the current software and are prepared to update it however we have run into a problem that we need your assistance. Looking at your server folder structure we think the [url removed, login to view] root folder is at public_html/cityads. However our update routine is stating that this is incorrect and also when we test. Please reply with the directory path to the domain root of the site we are updating."
b. In addition we got this message next:
It appears then that something is not set up correctly. I uploaded a file called [url removed, login to view] to the directory which should then appear at:
[url removed, login to view]
We need someone to find the problem so we can get the script upgraded and running on the new domain. [url removed, login to view]
Được trao cho:
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $92 cho công việc này
Should be a trivial task. I will need access to the server in question, of course. For a preliminary analysis (free of charge) you can contact me via PM. Kind regards, C.R.
With many years experience in web technologies, I am the right person for this job. I could achieve your desired outcome in around 3 days and will guarantee a high calibre of work throughout.