I need someone with experience installing Web Hosting Control Panels, specifically Ensim Webppliance X for Windows Server 2003.
I currently have a running installation of Webppliance 3.6 Pro, but we are setting up a new server with a fresh install of Version X of Webppliance for Windows.
You will be given access to the server via Terminal Services with all pre-requisites installed under the Windows Environment.
1) Install Ensim Webppliance X for Windows Server 2003
2) Install Mail Server (Mail Enable) for Windows
3) Install Power Tools for Webppliance
4) Install Connectors to manage Email system from Hosting Control Panel
5) Test web server's functionality
6) Test email quotas
7) Test all 4 admin levels (Main, reseller, site admin, final user)
8) Test ASP.NET by creating a website and testing some scripts
9) Test PHP Functionalty by installing Joomla
10) Provide a report for all the above activities.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003
Ensim Webppliance X for Windows Server 2003