The purpose of this file should be to automatically generate a page that redirects the visitor to a specific URL and then to upload the page to a user specific FTP address. At the end of the process, the website URL of the file should be displayed to the user. Here is how it should work:
STEP 1: User enter following Data
1. A URL like [[url removed, login to view]]
2. Desired web page name
3. FTP server name
4. FTP username
5. FTP password
This information will be stored on a cookie through a checkbox so that when the user calls the script the second time they do not have to enter the information again.
1. Generate an output that is totally unreadable manually
STEP 3: The HTML page is generated
2. On opening this page in the browser, the user should be redirected to the input URL provided in Step 1.1
The source should look something like the webpage file attached.
STEP 4: Page is uploaded
1. The Page is uploaded and the resulting URL is given to the user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, FF, NetScape, Windows 95+