This project is the continuation of our previous bid which was not completed by the coder. Most of the core functions (85%)have been completed accept several required features and bug fixes. Please ONLY submit your bid if you are sure you can complete it within the time period specified. Please don't waste our time and yours.
Please refer to the original bid to get the overview of the bid requirements. Search for Desktop Emailer.
I need these to be completed:
1. On the 'New Mail' window, the "HTML from file..." function is not working.
2. Tools > Subscription Mail Check and Tools > Bounced Mail Check are not completed. UI must be improved in these section.
3. Ability to perform 'Spilt Marketing Test'. This function allows user to send different emails to several contacts in a group separately for testing purpose. As an example, say a group contains 1000 contacts. The user can send first email to the first 1-200 contacts, second email to 201 to 400 contacts.
This is done manually, not automatically.
Then depending on the response rate of each email (response rate is checked by user, not the software), the user can later send the email with better response rate to the rest of the contacts in the group ie: 401 to 1000. There must be a log to record the sending activities.
4. Add a 'Test Message' function. The 'Test Message' function is a straight forward function allowing user to send out a test message to a specified email address. User can use this option to take a look at the message before he/she sent out the message to the groups.
The 'Test Message' menu should appear under the 'File' menu and button on the 'New Mail' toolbar.
When this function is selected a dialog box should popup allowing user to specify an email address which the message should be sent to for testing purpose. There should be a check box allowing user to set the fields to the first record from the database. On the 'Test Message' dialog box, a send button is present to allow user to send the message from that interface.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Bug fixes and error handler:
1. The project must be bug free as much as possible. Code must include comprehensive error handling. I'll let you know the the bugs currently encountered in the project. You also must do your part to actively seek and eliminate bugs in the project.
2. Souce code must be well commented especially in areas where the codes are not straight forward to understand. Code must also be neat and tidy, no unnecessary bits.
3. Complete help file in CHM format. Must also include troubleshooting section and a Quick Start Guide.
I'll send you the current EXE on request and later the source code once bid is accepted. Please maintain current GUI looks and feels.