Save and execute the file [[url removed, login to view]]. Set the drive designator as necessary. Note that for the solution to run, the database named [[url removed, login to view]] must reside in the same folder as the executable file. Add a new record, and then enter the input values shown in the Figure. Update the record you just added. Locate that record, and then delete it. Exit the solution.
**• Start VB NET and create a new solution named [url removed, login to view] setting the drive designator as necessary.**
**• Create the form’s user interface with the necessary labels and text boxes to display the fields from the underlying table.
• Create a main menu for the form. Create a menu title having a menu item named Exit to exit the solution. On the Edit menu, create menu items to add, edit, and cancel editing of the current record, and to update and delete database records. On the Navigate menu, create menu items to locate the first, previous, next, and last record in the database table.
• Using the Data tab on the Toolbox, create an instance of the OleDbConnection control, and configure it so that you establish a connection with the database named [url removed, login to view], setting the drive designator as necessary.
• Generate a DataSet for the DataAdapter you just created. Set the DataSet name to dsParts.
• Write the necessary code to bind the fields in the underlying DataSet to the text boxes that you just created. Perform this task when the form loads.
• Create the code for the Add, Edit, Update, Cancel, and Delete menu items. So that the user cannot add or delete a record while the current record is being edited, create a sub procedure named EditState to enable and disable menu items as necessary. Enable or disable the text boxes also.
• Your solution should calculate the gross profit for the current item by subtracting the cost from the sales price. The total inventory at cost is calculated by multiplying the cost by the quantity on hand. You should display these output values whenever tile user locates a different record, or updates a record. I-lint: Create a sub procedure and call that procedure from the navigation menu items.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).