The project is for a program that will take a .exe or pdf file and output into a new executable that is locked.
The new executable has the following requirements:
1. On first run user is required to validate program by entering their email address.
2. Users data will be captured and entered into online MySql database.
(Email address, ProductID, IP address)
3. When program is all other times after first run. Program needs to query online database and confirm it is valid. If online status says deactivated or suspended program will terminate with a message to user.
Else program will run original executable.
This should be a simple program for an experience VB programmer.
I've included a copy of a program that perform the same function.
NOTE: Anyone posting bid without an amount will be ignored
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Vista