1. Add dropdown menus for sorting by sizes, date added and prices to product listing page ([url removed, login to view]). Sorting by sizes has to be independent of other sorting methods and available size selections may not be the same depending on the categories selected.
2. Show total price amount and numbers of items added to the cart next to the “My Cart” navigation bar on the top right hand side of the website, i.e. My Cart(1) $20.00.
3. Need a crawler to keep my inventory in sync with the vendor’s. Each product of different colors and sizes from vendor’s website has its own unique attribute sku_id listed along with its price and quantity that we can extract and input to a csv file and then upload to the database where the existing table products_stock is used to control product quantity info of different attributes. I notice there are some web crawlers out in the market available for download, so I don't need anything more complicated than those. Any other better idea is also welcome.
4. Add option of view 80 per page to product listing page, currently only one option is allowed and is set to 20 via admin control panel.
5. Change the way search result is displayed. Current setting is one product per row, and I like to change it to 4 products per row just like the way products displayed on other pages.
6. Change the way color and size dropdown menu of product info page is displayed. Current setting will display i.e. "red" and "small" upon entry of the page and like it to be changed to "red" and "size", so customers will be forced to pick the right selection. Also, the available size selection should change accordingly with the color selected.
Some existing contributions might be helpful for this project:
Sort Products By Dropdown- [url removed, login to view]
Quantity for Product Attributes Mod- [url removed, login to view] - Since the total summary quantity does not automatically sync with the sum of attribute quanities, might need a way to reset the total quanitty, so no errors show from QTPro or Stock Report of admin control panel.
What I need for all the Mods except Mod #3 can be found from [url removed, login to view] as reference.