I want some king a forum/blogging system.
It must have all the normal forum features (member sigup, post messages on different threads..)
A public free forum is ok, but it has to be modified as below:
- on each thread there can be only a couple of users that can post
- an user can post only to threads that he belong to
- when an user is creating a thread he can specify how many users can post on those threads (if 1 there will be some king of bloging
since only him can post messages there, if 2 then only him and another user can post messages.. and so on).
- an user can become member of a thread (where he can post messages) if there is free room for him (the number of members from the
thread is less then the maximum number)
- an user can be part only of a number of threads (harcoded somewhere), but he can leave a thread and become member of different
- if an users is not writting in a thread for some time (defined when the thread is created) then he will be automatically
unsubscribed from that thread.
- a thread will become "terminated" when there will be no member in it. The people can't subscribe in this thread from this moment.
- users will have an option of "veto". Using this option they can kick someone out of that thread (and that person can't subscribe in
that thread any more). This option is working based on majority of votes. After the veto option the number of maximum members is
decreased. For example if the thread is for 3 persons and 2 of them decide to kick the 3rd person then the 3rd will be unsubscribed,
and the maximum number of users at this moment is 2, so no one else can join the thread. In the case of equality nothing will happen
(for example there are 4 persons and 2 of them decide to kick someone else).
An ordinary flow can be like that:
- an user is signing up
- he log-in into the system
- he see an interested thread with free space and by clicking some button he will be member of that thread
- he can start posting
- if he will not login for let's say 1 week (defined when the initial user created the thread) he will be unsubscribed from it
Hope it makes some sense :)