You DO NOT need to write any code. I only need to consult an experienced (3 yrs +) PHP application developer to give me some advice as to how I should construct some custom PHP objects/framework for my business operations.
I am a PHP developer with 1 year experience in object-oriented PHP (I was previously a C developer for 2 years).
I am programming a library of PHP objects that will allow me to construct certain applications and websites more quickly, by taking advantage of object-oriented design. I DO NOT wish to use existing open-source frameworks.
I have a general idea about how this project should work, and I have already written some code.
However, I need some very good, in depth, advice on application security, efficiency, caching, PHP FTP, PHP sockets, and a few other advanced topics.
Please only bid if you have the following experience:
1. Application design and design patterns (3+ years)
2. Internet security
4. Advanced topics in PHP, including sockets, FTP, HTTP
5. Flat file databases (my applications will NOT use any relational databases).
6. XQuery, XML
7. some understanding of SOAP applications
8. Scaling and caching
We need to discuss about 10 PHP objects, 5 JavasScript objects and some XML stuff.
Your job will be to:
1. Have a conversation with me and evaluate my current plan
2. Propose changes and additions to my current strategy
3. Explain some advanced topics in PHP/AJAX and XML, and how to employ them in my framework
4. List any problems my framework might cause later (like security problems, inefficiency, etc.) and how to overcome them
5. Give me a quick outline/brainstorm of how I should complete the project (maybe by explaining what objects I may need to program).
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WRITE ANY CODE.