I need to create a new site for a client for whom I have done more or less a mock-up, but this mock-up would need to be retouched a bit and revised to get final look, for which I would need your help, then sliced and create a CMS for managing site in 2 languages. CMS options would be in Spanish (I would translate it from the English version, so you can work in English, create the language file and then I would translate)
For this site we'll have these options:
Home page where we'll emphasise on talking a bit about the company, add a newsletter subscription, link to contact/repair form, feature items sold in their shop, and link to main services offered by them (mainly 4)
- SERVICES: Four main services which should go in the main navigation menu
- CONTACT PAGE and repair submission form with several options depending on department they want to send repair order to.
- OFFERS PAGE: he wants to add certain products to promote on the home page, and also on the offers page for each of the 5 main services he's offering. So, we need to be able to add products on the admin panel with: reference, normal price, offer price, title, description, if it's featured or not and will appear on home page or not. Each product will have a page with info about it so that we can track it with log analyzers. When client wants to get a product, they will be able to add it to a shopping cart and the admin will receive an email (no online payment), just an easy cart to ask for information about the product
- CLIENTS: a page where we'll show main clients they work with, with small description and photo. We'll have a sidebar with all clients they have (main ones added from the CMS). When we click on the client link, we'll be able to see client page with more photos (uploaded in the CMS), and a case study for that client together with a PDF download
- NEWS: news page with sidebar for each month, blog like. 2 languages as always
- THE COMPANY: we'll add info about the company, with sidebar for philosophy, where it's located (integration with Google Maps), hierarchy, photos of where they are located, etc. We should be able to add a new link to the sidebar from the admin panel as any good CMS does
- SITEMAP: with links to all pages
- PHOTO GALLERIES: we should allow to upload photos easily, with resizing and compression automatically to a defaults set size/resolution
- Use of PHP Mod_write to have clear URL navigation for better SEO
- Each created page should allow for injection of metatags in both languages in the admin panel, that's the way I had other CMS created
- XHTML would be prefered
This would be all more or less. Final main navigation will be talked with client and you so that we make a decision on it for the final site.
Please, send a message with your best sites, and samples of CMS and how to manage content for it.