I need someone to mimic this usage of the product advertising api
[url removed, login to view]
in my website which is run by magento.
1. If I have the book in stock within the magento database, the "buybox" will be my book and amazon books will only display below as "marketplace" listings
2. If I don't have it in stock the amazon book will display in the "buybox".
3. It will need to be coded into my existing product pages.
4. The category structure in monsoon will need to work the same as the link shows.
5. It will need to be searchable by isbn, title, author.
6. Just like the website shown it needs to take the buyer to the amazon shopping cart, not product page.
7. If the buyer purchased a book from me and from amazon, after they complete the purchase from me they will be directed to the amazon cart.
Please only bid if you have provable experience with aws. I need this done asap. I will likely award a bidder before it ends.