I'm looking for someone that can make a penny auction type site similar to [url removed, login to view] or SaveBig.com. I want it to be like the two sites above but with some more stuff that'll make it perfect. Basically you'll be doing everything from scratch to finish. We will make everything clear once I choose a winner. I want a professional website both backend and design. Therefore unlimited revision until perfect.
Here's some stuff I want, all of which I should be able to edit easily from the backend:
* User registration and account verification
* Bid packages
* Full integration with PayPal, Money Bookers and Google Checkout. Any others would be an additional benefit.
* Cost per bid and the price increasing by an amount set for each auction individually.
* The time being reset to X seconds every time a bid is placed within the last X seconds of the count down. (meaning a bid placed when the count down is at 10mins30sec will not increase the time but a bid
placed when the count down is 15sec will reset the counter to 30sec for example.
* General pages such as terms and conditions and a help section
* Ability to add pages at my own free will
* Ability for members to login, update their account(automated verification when this is done), purchase more bids and pay for auctions won
* Ability to give users free bids
* Ability for users to receive free bids when registering, winning their first, fifth, Xth auction and for buying bid packages for the first time or the Xth time.
* Add, edit and delete articles from the latest news page
* Content Management System (CMS) - ability to add, edit and delete multiple auctions
* Use the back office to program start, stop and publish auctions
* Ability to Refund bids.
* View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user. Bidding history shown in the site by normal users on the other hand would be limited to maybe 15 lines.
* View referrals from users. Users being awarded free bids for unique referred users.
* Set the bidding packages.
* Update the latest news articles and add new articles.
* Manage the website categories, add, edit and delete new categories, which can be unlimited levels deep. This should be an optional switch on, switch off. Meaning if it is off all the auctions will be published in a category called auction listing everything.
* Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
* Payment system PayPal (included)
* Limits on the number of auctions a user can win in a month/week/day.
* Limits on the number of counter bids a user can place on a similar auction.
* Coupon Module (Users can redeem coupons to get admin defined bids)
* Affiliate Module (Users can get rewards for referring friends) or professional affiliates getting a percentage on the money spent by a user referred by him within the 1st week/month.
* Address Book importer (To invite more and more people)
* Rewards points system (when packages are purchased)
* Second Chance option, if winning bidders do not complete the transaction, the second best bidder gets the chance to do so at the winning bid.
* If a bidder comes second in certain type of bids, their account would be credited with half the amount of bid credits they placed.
* Auto Bidders (Users can schedule them in advance) - (Restricted to only autobid at X seconds on counter and limited number of autobidding. this should have the enable, disable option at each auction setup.
* Mark-up Percentage (Once set will automatically calculate reserve price) but not entirely sure if I want this yet.
* Peak Only Auctions (Active for a specific time period)
* Template Based (over 20 Templates to use)
* Product Inventory (Add a product once and then create as many auctions as you want)
37 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3377 cho công việc này
Hello , I think I am the one you are looking for.I can deliver you the exact code you are looking for with lot more added [url removed, login to view] let me work on this project, I won't let you [url removed, login to view] check your inbox for d Thêm