My company works with China and Vietnam with injection moulding tools and design) and while we are have our own PHP / MY SQL people this is a project we would like to outsource and manage to speed up its delivery.
We are after a new PHP / MY SQL Web site ASIA_MOLDING that is very much like the one you are on now, to allow my company to control the flow of hardware design services (not software) but does include language translations in very technical topics ( this is where we make the $$) Target markets are primarily China, but will include Vietnam and India for Injection molding tools and manufacturing of parts shipping etc..
So please use this site as a guide with all its features but
- It must look more graphical and modern and preferable
- Using Zoops as the base level product. That will be an important part of the tendering process.
- We will add the translation service system ourselves ( a proprietary module we now have )that is not part of the product specs
- All funds in the is system will be via Pay Pal payments.
- We want the rating / feedback system to be exactly like EBAY , but with larger comment fields (120 characters max ). With icon changes at 5 , 20 , 50.
- Spell checker in submissions
- Style we are after is more like [url removed, login to view] ( that no doubt many of you use just like we do ) but in a more blue atmosphere, but we will accept other styles we like if submitted at tender time.
- 1024 wide max and fixed is OK
We will supply a web site to test on for stage 2
Here payments will only be made in four stages :- via Pay Pal.
Stage 1 – 30% Submit look and feel of every page with description, nothing has to work at this point. We will correct and verify Word document, this will form a major part of the specifications , all relevant code created to be sent at this point as well even non working code to allow us to verify its existence has started.
Stage 2 – 30% Implementation test on our web site , including code.
Stage 3 – 30% Alterations to fix first implementation according to Stage 1 tested on our web site
Stage 4 - 10% Documentation and USER online Help files – paid when delivered after stage 3
Contract changes :-
Only changes outside of stage one will be accepted for extra payments – no other bargaining to occur ,
-If a feature is not implemented in stage 1 and it exists on this web it will be needed to be added FOC however
-If a new feature that we request after stage 1 is needed we will ask for quotes and agree to a new price to be paid in stage 3 .
Happy tendering :-
Important - Email is often fraught with difficulties in explanations so please contact me for more explanation if needed, we do not want a problem with I did not understand, which happens often in language differences. I suggset in your bit you put togehter a quick front page to show me you understand what I am after , I will judge you work from it just your understanding of the project concept.