Hello everyone!! :)
We're looking to develop a community discussion platform with tagging functions in a period of up to a month.
The closest model to what we want is one like Yahoo! Answers (but with less green !! :) ).
Users would write posts, have friends, start groups, and have personal feeds of tags they want to watch. (All the basic community stuff)
The posts would be categorised and tagged according to their subject and the location of the user, they would be rated, and replied to.
The site would also need the array of tools such as a google toolbar button, widget etc. (and all the new cool tools!)
Looking for a critical, experienced and competent programmer for a long-term relationship!
We're wIlling to pay a one-off fee and monthly fees to have someone readily at hand to resolve problems/add features. (and hopefully join us!)
Also, please answer these questions so we get to know you a bit better!
1. What previous work have you done similar to this one?
2. What are the difficulties, if any, in carrying out such a project?
3. What is the programming language you would use to carry out such a project and why?
4. What are your work ethics?
5. Do you know anyone that could help us?
A full brief will be given later.
Thanks guys!!! :)