This job is to finish a job that unfortunately had to be canceled by the programmer half way thru due to family reasons. There are not really any full templates to make, rather more of editing what is there.. Some parts were done wrong, or missing. This is NOT making an entire website thus the cost should not be too high. The programmer charged me $200 for the work done so far and would feel $300 is the MAX I would be willing to pay considering this is only minor edits and some fixing.
I also include FULL PSD files to show exactly what each template (6 in total) should look like when done. I also have taken the time to incorporate ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LAYER COMPS as a way to nearly completely navigate the website thru the PSD as tho it were done allowing you to see EXACTLY what each part SHOULD look like including drop menu's and mouseovers, etc.. Easy :-)
Objective of the new website once completed (finished by yourself):
- To create a professional looking, fast loading website.
- To be SEO ready and cross-browser compatible
- The Usage of SPRITE might make for a very good idea to make it load as fast as possible.
- I want to make it so the URL's are basic as possible. Ie. [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / which would load the [url removed, login to view] by default.
- My understanding is that with SEO we would ensure TABLES are not used and rather DIV and CSS to make the website load as quickly as possible. This is what the programmer did and would like to continue this concept.
- Taking advantage of SITEMAPS, META Tags, images have their own text (believe is required for SEO)
- Any image with text already saved into the image, should have the image on the background and CSS font overtop. Unless of course the text on the image is too styled to be duplicated via CSS.
- Using CSS to make it easier for changing fonts, colors, sizes, etc.. It should be very versitile allowing for most anything to be easily edited (any region of fonts, cells, etc)
* MANY of the links on the Main Website pages will be simply linked to my forum which means a lot less actual templates to do.
* The HEADER and FOOTER will likely remain the same for most all the pages on the Website.
* I've spent 3 MONTHS working on the PSD templates (In 1 PSD file). I tried to do as much work as possible to give you the idea of visuals for the website. I've
incorporated LAYER COMPS which allows you to Simply open the LAYER COMPS window in photoshop and click the appropriate LAYER COMP title to see exactly what is being
explained in each part of the instructions below. I've made it so you can actually NAVIGATE the website using these layer comps. :-)
- It looks like fckEditor is now retired and a new version “CKEditor” (which looks the same) and appears to be free, and has some nice new featurers than what is curently in
FckEditor in the admin panel. I’d like to incorporate the editor so I can use it to edit pages on the main page website. However not the templates that you’re doing, rather
just some of the pages LINKED from the template pages.
Example: On Miscellaneous template page, I have some links like “$300 - Custom Embroidered
Camaro Jacket #1”, $600 - Custom Embroidered Camaro Jacket #2... I could create the contents in the center through the CKEditor in admin panel, and use the same header. footer, Sponsored Links, and
Right side as in the page it originally was linked from (in this case, the Miscellaneous page).
PS. I also have a much larger DATABASE (again, templates will be all in PSD and easily understood, I take MUCH PRIDE in offering as MUCH instructions as possible including complete visual representations to make the job as easy as possible for both you and me). If I am happy with your work on THIS project, I may give you the larger job afterwords.
INCLUDED are the FULL Instructions.
Đã trao cho:
If given the chance i would love to work on this project. I am very hard working and have so much experience on this kind of job. Thank you and hope to work with you soon.