This should be an easy one, I don't have the inclination to play around with similar open source scripts so here we go.
1) I will not necessarily accept the lowest, or any bid
2) I am purchasing the script from you, I will retain ownership of the completed work
3) Script will be PHP based with a MySQL database
4) Notes on how to install the script are a requirement (ie your database settings go here etc)
5) The script will be bug free, support for any bugs found should be available (I'm happy to pay for additional out of scope work)
6) Visitors to the site will be able to sign up for and self activate an account
7) There should be anti-bot measures in place
8) There will be 2 membership levels, free and paid (admin to configure restrictions, see below)
10) The script will be integrated with Paypal and or Paymate payment processing systems (with a web based,admin configurable interface)
11) Free (after account creation only) and paid users are able to add listings
12)Listings are to have similar fields of an address book (first name, last name, last known address, 3 phone number fields, ID type, ID number, option to upload an image, total debt, debt paid to date, notes, additonal options to add extra fields (and questions) that could be either text, drop down box, radio button, or box selection.
13) Web based admin panel to determine what fields are available to what user group
14) Users that create a listing can modify any part of them at a later date (including delete the listing)
15) Other users can add notes to current listings
16) Downloads section for document
17) Header and footer with and without images is configurable in admin
18) Site should also be designed to be asthetically pleasing (professional/business type template)
I would be looking at have an operational site ASAP (end of March 2007 at the latest)
I'm looking for someone I can potentially work with on other projects, profesionalism is a must.
If you have further ideas that could be included in the script (lets call them out of scope works for now), please let me know.
If you need further detail or clarification just get in touch.