I'm urgently seeking a CSS expert to enhance the Administration Panel of a new web based script.
Whilst this particular change is required immediately, I am looking to forge a working relationship with a CSS/Website Designer for continual development of this and future scripts.
A working demo of the Administration Panel of the script can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]
Please don't change the password lol!
The full source code is also attached.
Please look at all of the demo pages. The header/footer etc need to stay as they are. The script is in 'beta' phase at the moment, and needs the following enhancements:
1. A single, well-commented CSS file which can be included in every html/php page with tags that can be applied where necessary
2. A more 'professional', modern and fresh layout to the various content pages
3. A CSS generated horizantal 'rollover' menu bar, directly underneath the header graphic, in a complimentary color scheme
4. Properly formatted tables (or however you achieve the same thing in CSS!) for the report pages
5. Compatible with all the major browsers/Compliant with Web Standards (and have the usual IE fixes!)
5. ...and all so that it's easy for me to understand and implement
I am looking for a fast turnaround for these changes, hence the urgent tag, and featured posting.
You have full reign over the design, including layout, fonts etc, please let me know your ideas :)
You should have examples of previous work, have a sound knowledge of CSS, a flair for professional looking design, and be able to comment your code so it's readable by a CSS Dummy!
Also, if you take on this project, I would like to work with you in an ongoing basis, to further enhance this and future scripts. I have 3 more scripts to launch in the next 3 months, so the winning bidder will have an opportunity to work on those too.
Thank You for taking the time to read this posting, and I look forward to working with you.