I need a simple/dynamic custom journaling site that can
1. allow for two different types of entries for each user: ie, school journal and work journal. (I'll give the two categories during design)
2. I want the input boxes for the entries to be dynamic from the home page (similar to how the comments box on facebook automatically populates w/o page reload.)
3. CALENDAR: When user goes into their account, they should have access to a personal calendar so they can click on a day and see the entries they have for that day as well as an indication on the calendar if any entries exist for that day.
4. RUNNING COUNT: When one reaches the site there should be something that displays a running count of the full amount of entries on the site as well as for that month. Also, when the user logs into their personal account, it should tell them how many entries they have total.
5. ENTRY SHARING: The user should have the option to share entries with the rest of the site. These entries would be added to a "Shared Entry" location where everyone can view each other's shared entry. Users should also be able to comment on those entries as well.
6. ENTRY RATING: Each user can rate their entries on a scale (maybe 1-5) depending on content
7. SEARCH: Users should be able to do a keyword search to find their entries and shared entries.
I want the site to look and feel very simple (like google but not as simple) so that users have the easiest possible time entering their entries. I somewhat have it pictured in my head how it could look so I could provide that as well as great in depth detail on paper upon acceptance.
Please also provide evidence of past work. Thanks.