We're a mobile phone sales company and we have an online customer and leads database created by someone else on freelancer but we need some amendments made to it. I think the database is in SQL and the actual website portal is PHP. Access can be given if needed, just request through PM. Images of the website portal are attached.
The database is fully functional, we just need some changes made, list below:
• Various Fields added to records
• Various Fields removed from records
• Real time search, i.e filtered results as you type
• Front/Renewals Page - Add Postcode column and quick selection box to add X amount of months to a contract, so for example if a lead is due for renewal today but they've already signed with someone else we can just pick 'Add 24 Months' to the contract end date and it'll change the contract end date, therefore removing it from the renewals page.
• Add ability to insert customers date of birth with an automatic email sent to us every Monday with a list of birthdays within the next 7 days. Other info on the email needs to be their name, age, phone, network and address.
• Need the ability to add/attach files while entering a new lead or customer, at the minute we have to add the customer and then hit save, then go back and find the record and add the attachment, we need this all to be on 1 page. Having the addons/bolt-ons, sharers, etc on the 1 page as well
• Customer and Leads Pages - Most recently added records to be sorted to the top, eg. Mr A was added yesterday, when I add Mr B today (the most recent record) it goes to the top of the list rather than alphabetical.
• Customer and Leads Pages - Add postcode column to view
• Need some sort of system so that we can archive old information, eg. Mr X got an iPhone last year on O2, this year he's changing to Orange and he's taking a Samsung Galaxy S2, but he's keeping his same number, we need to be able to see the information from the previous contract but also be able to input the new information. Any Ideas?
• Ability to move leads to customers and vice-versa, a simple tick box at the end of the record info or something similar would do the job I'm sure.
• Customer, Leads and Mobile Pages - Drop down box to choose how many records to show per page
• Customer and Lead Records - Remove upgrade dates, add Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Town, County, Postcode
• Email every week with a reminder who is due for renewal within the next 30 days and who's overdue for renewal
• Miscellaneous visual changes
• Ability to upload records via CSV or similar
• Ability to download individual records, renewal list, custom search list, etc as CSV or similar
• Change 'User' permissions to only be able to view necessary information, ie. no financial information
Other small changes may be needed as the portal/database is changed.
Được trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £173 cho công việc này
WE are a software and web development company offering web based online applications for our clients. Our expertise lies in delivering what the client requires from us .