1. Need to develop a new web-site with a blog, various section pages with links to article pages. Good graphic designing as will as programming skills are required to make this dynamic site a success.
2. Home Page. An attractive header with Pakistani flag, army hat and Dictatorship watch. Some pictures of military oppression in the background. The slogan at the bottom of the header will be: ï¿½21st Century movement for an independent Pakistan.ï¿½ (Other ideas about the header will be shared later on).
3. The main body of home page will be vertically divided into two sections: On the right will appear different sections just like [url removed, login to view] . At the top of right hand section will be a members' area, for signing in and leaving comments, feedback, contents etc. This section will be titled, ï¿½Join us to complete the movement for a free and independent Pakistan ï¿½ a movement initially launched in early 20th century. We achieved Pakistan that has been hijacked by its armed forces and other corrupt and vested interests since then.ï¿½
4. The left hand side section will be titled: "Going Behind the Headlines" The subtitle would be: "Putting Pakistani dictatorship in regional and global context."
5. The area below the headlines on the left side will be reserved for a blog on the pattern of [url removed, login to view] where headlines (with date and source) will be posted with a few lines intro. The posted story will be followed by comments from editors in distinguished text.
6. The sections on the right on main page will lead to respective pages, which in turn will have links to various articles.
7. Each section Page will have the right side similar to the front page. Whereas the article pages will have drop down menus with links to other sections.
8. Each article will follow by article tools: (print it, email it, dig it, comment on it, etc.)
9. There would be space for leaving comments (registration/confirmation or e-mail address will be required) on the articles.
10. As a backend support, we would need active support for the blog so that blog content could be easily posted and the posted articles and short comments on them are automatically achieved in the achieves section on monthly basis. The blog headlines will have a link to the source, but the main headline will be linked to a permanent page on dictatorship [url removed, login to view] for the record (like this: [url removed, login to view] ). At the end of each headline we will have written ï¿½Sourceï¿½ in small text. This will be linked to the original story.
11. We would like to know the best and easy way to achieving external pages in our template for the record.
12. Similarly, we would need back end support for posting articles in different sections. Headline of a new article in section on corruption, for example, will appear on the front page (at the top in corruption section), and on the corruption page at the top.
13. Articles from "Dictatorship watch" and "ISI victims" section on [url removed, login to view] need to be transferred into respective sections. "Victims of ISI" page will be a separate section and all the linked docs on the page need to be re-achieved in that section.