I'm in need for an ecommerce site for a clothing business.
In ADDITION to basic oscommerce functionality the site should have:
- Potential for user authentication (we can discuss whether this is feasible for the budget in mind)
- An affiliate module (ie. for advertisers, tracking referrals etc)
- A crisp design, if you cannot put together a good looking site please don't bid (you should have live examples that you've worked on). I have examples of sites whose calibre you should be able to match aesthetically.
- A subtier category under main category
- The potential for a coupon/discount code of a certain percentage from listed price upon checkout
- Enlarged pictures/details on mouseover (eg. istockphoto - i can provide examples)
- Payment gateway integration etc is also needed
Any logo design, and other graphics will be taken care of on my end. As far as templates, I'm open to suggestions.
Also willing to hear opinions on whether zenCart or osCommerce is best suited for my needs. An engaged, professional programmer who cares about the end result will get preference.
Thanks in advance.