In short, I am looking to develop an employment website. This project will consist of the layout, front and backend.
The site would require the following attributes:
- three matrix segments for employers/candidates/advertisers
- a [username/password] interface for employers to post their logo and opportunities [eCommerce enabled - PayPal]
- a [username/password] interface for candidates to post text resumes
- a [username/password] interface for advertisers to post ads [eCommerce enabled -- PayPal]
- two seperate search capabilities. for employers [username/password] to review candidate resumes and the candidates to search employer opportunities
Ideally, I would like to utilize LAMP technologies. Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP as they are widely utilized, extremely portable and the latest flavor of the web.
I am interested in detailed responses to my query and would like to recieve more than "Pick me, Pick me" replies.
For consideration, I require specific recommendations and methodologies, realistic timeframes and painstaking accuracy when it comes to grammar.
At this time, these are the only details I have to offer. You are empowered to make any recommendations you see fit as the most creative and innovative team will be awarded this project.
Thank you and good luck. I look forward to receiving a minimum of several realistic and professional replies.