I need the following fixed:
1. I have a custom PHP site where I have the Endicia Label Server API installed. Currently when a customer goes through the shopping cart, the shipping label prints multiple times for one order when it’s only supposed to print once.
2. In the checkout form when a customer fills out the Address Line 2 field, this field is not showing up on the shipping label. I need the Address Line 2 field to show up on the shipping label.
3. More than one order confirmation and account details emails are being sent to the customer and to the admin when an order is placed.
4. I need a drop down menu created in the front end and I need to be able to add/edit items to this menu from the backend. This menu needs to match the design of the current front end design.
In order to qualify for this job:
1. You need to have experience with Endicia Label Server
2. You need to have experience with CSS/HTML/PHP/Desgin
3. You need to be able to complete this within five days without any delays
4. You need to be able to comprehend the English language where I wouldn’t need to continue explaining the task repeatedly
Please place your bid and attach your portfolio with your bid. Bids containing no portfolio will be ignored. If you have worked with the Endicia Label Server than please make sure to state that when placing your bid.